CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Almost. . .

24 hours from now I'll be 1/4 of the way home. It's been a really long last couple of days, and I have never been more excited for a break. Between 5 hour long power outages, canceled plans, food poisoning and other adventures. . I'm exhausted.

Also, I have the worst luck with cell phones. I have the same model phone as several other people I know. They drop it, keeps working, no problem. I drop it, the darn thing falls apart (ok, so it's not in pieces, but if I drop it again, it will be). Maybe I'm just that more thorough. Whatever. One more thing to make my week suck. :)

Bring on the road trip. :)

----------------
Now playing: John Michael Montgomery - Hold On To Me
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: