CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm so over with. . .

this school thing. this Town. Among other things. So, in light of procrastination, here are a few places I would rather be:


My Grandpa's Farm in KY with my family- All Pictured here.

My parents' house where cats do things like this. Please note- those cats are not related.



Hillsboro Village- Nuf Said.

This Chicken Place- Home of the Best Chicken Fingers. Ever. Hands Down. Plus, they have Woodchuck Cider on Tap.

This City- (Nashville)

This City (Dallas) and That Tower


This Town (Waco)

This quaint little country town (Independence, TX)

"Be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'" Hebrews 13.5

Guess I need to work on that.


----------------
Now playing: Rob Blackledge - Broadway
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

The Neeleys said...

I liked this post, and I think it's okay to long for anywhere but the place we are. Those are good places to want to be :)