CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things I'm looking forward to:

* Shopping this afternoon
* A roadtrip to Waco this weekend
* My first football game of the season on Saturday
* Going to KY in 7 days
* Spending a great weekend with Grace before she moves to Italy forever
* Becoming a BASICS/Motivational Intervention Practitioner and Trainer
* UK beating UofL this weekend
* Going to SACSA and seeing my favorite Belmont People including Holly and Amy.
* Spending 8 days in Boston this March job searching, attending conferences, eating lots of good seafood and spending my spring break stressed out.
* Presenting programs at several conferences, including NASPA (keep your fingers crossed!)
* Maintaining deep friendship
* Finding a job that I LOVE!
* Graduating in 239 days
* Seeing what crazy roads God takes me down in the next 239 days. . . it's going to be a wild ride!

0 comments: