CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 06, 2007


"The word humble comes from the root word humus, earth clay. Let me remember that when I question God's dealings. I don't understand Him, but then I"m not asked to understand, only to trust. Bitterness dissolves when I remember the kind of love with which He has loved me- He gave Himself for me. What He is doing now, therefore, is not cause for bitterness. It has to be designed for good, because He Loved me and gave Himself for me." -Elisabeth Elliot, Keep a Quiet Heart



When I question why things don't work out the way I want them to, I need to remember that.


"For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave."
-Psalm 86:13

1 comments:

Tiffani P said...

I feel pretty special that I'm linked on your site.... :) Love you!