CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

7 things. . .

Here are seven things you may or may not know about me. Tiff tagged me on this from her blog and I hope my things make it worth the tag!

1. I have auditioned for Jeopardy twice (most recently in February)

2. I really want to be a writer/editor of a magazine about faith, spirituality and vocation some day.

3. I like taking photographs, three of them have won awards in competitions.

4. I love brussel spouts!! I eat them 3-4 times a week, not kidding.

5. I really want to go to London, Italy and Ireland. But I'm terrified of flying so I'm not sure I could ever do the plane ride to Europe.

6. I am terrified of plane rides! Intellection is one of my strenghts on strengths quest, but that causes me to think too much! So every little bump turns into an engine falling of in my head. I fly early in the morning a lot of times so that I can just sleep.

7. I want a big family- 4-6 kids, 2-4 of which I want to adopt from either Ukraine/Moldova and/or Africa.

Now I tag:
Carrie
Grace
Kristine
Rachel
Lauren

1 comments:

Tiffani P said...

I think you're pretty fantastic!