CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunshine and Summertime. . .

We had RA field day yesterday (Saturday). While I was not participating, like a good hall director I went to cheer my staff team on (they won 4th overall.) Here's a slide show of them having fun!




During the lunch break I was sitting in a circle with some of my colleagues. I mentioned that I love Texas because of days like this. It was mid-80s and Beautiful! It's like this a lot of the days of the year, winter only last around 2 weeks.

What I forgot about Texas sunshine is that it is much easier to get sunburned. I was only for about an hour and a half and spent half that time under a tree in the shade. But my left arm looks very similar to a lobster leg. My shoulders are actually red, rather than pink. And it HURTS! Guess if I'm going to live in Texas I need to remember that sunscreen is a must, even in April!

0 comments: