CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Friends

Some of my friends have things going on in their lives I want to tell you about.

First my friend Kim (who was one of my first residents as an RA), her husband Jamie, and their family are dealing with Kim's father's illness. He has been diagnosed with the most aggressive form of brain cancer and has death within 6 months in all cases. He was diagnosed 8 years ago! However, he is in the hospital and is very, very sick. Pray for her family and her father. Kim and Jamie are leaving tomorrow to drive from Nashville to Wisconsin, so pray for their safety and that Kim will get to spend time with her father. You can read their story by clicking here

On a happier note: My friend Kristine has designed a "green" shopping bag in a competition for Kroger. You can vote for her bag and help her win! Go Here

0 comments: