CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2007

Home

Richard went home from the hospital today. He's staying at home with my parents for a few more days and then he'll go back to his apartment in Lexington. The doctor said that he shouldn't go back to work or school until the 15th. That worked out well for school since he's on fall break this week. As far as driving, he can't do anything for three months. He's having some pretty bad headaches right now, which could be resulting from the stress of being in the hospital, the toll the seizures took on his brain and his giant fall from bed. All things considered, he is doing well. Hopefully he'll learn to make taking his anti-seizure medicine a priority in his life and that perhaps the reason he didn't have seizures (before this one) was because he was on his medicine! If you are so inclined, please continue to pray for Richard that he would remember to take his medicine and go to his doctor appointments like he's supposed to!

Thank you for your prayers. I'm grateful that he's doing well, and my mother seems less stressed than last time. I personally felt the weight of prayers yesterday. I was able to focus on my law case study (due tomorrow) and get it finished last night before 9. Thank you for responding to my request for prayer, it means a lot!

1 comments:

Tiffani P said...

Continuing to pray for you and your family. I know its hard to be a big sister, wishing that you were at home helping hold things together - especially when it involves your baby brother. I will be praying! Love you,friend!