CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My life. . . (just this week)

The following example sums up how I feel about this week:

In 12 hours I will be sitting in a meeting with one of the associate directors of my department. I am very nervous about this meeting, and have no idea what to expect. I don't really know what it's about (I kinda do, but we've talked through this issue like crazy, so I can't imagine what is left to discuss. And I kind of feel like I might be in trouble and that I might be about to get my butt bit. But I'm not the one to do anything wrong. It's a long crazy story. 44 days is all I have left to deal with it. Praise Jesus!)

Anyway, between now and then I have to complete my LAST practice case study (already 14 pages), meet with a student at 8 a.m. to do a room change, meet another hall director at 8;30 to grab coffee before the meeting above. OH- I can't forget, sleep, shower, and get dressed.

Tomorrow's agenda looks like this:
8-830- Meeting with student
8:30-9- Pick up coffee
9-10ish- Meeting with director
10-11ish- Student Leader Learning Outcomes Committee Meeting
11-12ish- Order my Aggie Ring, pick up lunch from somewhere on campus
12-3ish- Class
3-7ish- Start research paper due Thursday
7-715ish- Fire Drill
8-9ish- Staff meeting
9ish til whenever- Finish paper due in class on Thursday.

YIKES!!!! I don't think I'm going to get my full 8 hours tonight! :(

BUT, on the bright side, after comps (April 8th for me) I only have three assignments left- and they are all at the end of April! :) I'll sleep April 9th.

0 comments: