CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

One Week From Now

- It will be the day before my comprehensive final. (pray for me on April 8th from 12:45 p.m.- 2p.m. central time)

- Most of my cohort will have gotten their Aggie Rings (I get mine on 5/9)

- My Mom will be in Texas! She's coming for a conference in Houston. I get to see her for part of her time here, and she keeps mentioning "shopping" :)

- My best friend will FINALLY be back in the same country as me!!! She will reenter the world of sweet tea, talking in english, and non-international phone calls. :) I'm excited about being able to call her and talk to her much more often!

There's not much going on this week, but SO much anticipation for next week!

2 comments:

Cole Casper said...

SARAH! I got your card! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will be sending you a post card soon! I showed the card to Yves-Marie to see if he understood the joke. I had to explain it to him. He still laughed though! I'm sorry that I missed dinner with you? I can't wait to see you again! Maybe we could go to church together some time soon!

-Cole

-Sic'EM Bears!

Unknown said...

That's right, I'm home!!!