CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Coffee. . .

It amazes me how one cup of coffee can set the mood for a day. I am no the proud owner of a coffee grinder. I used my Christmas funds to purchase one and a new blend of coffee- Dunkin Donuts original coffee. When I opened the bag it was as though I had died and gone to heaven the aroma was so delightful. I have been in such an odd mood lately, but that prefect cup of coffee made a big difference in my outlook on life.

I have decided there are a few things that I want to do this year. I wouldn't say that they are new years resolutions, but rather, that they are some reasonable goals for the new year. Here they are

  1. Start every morning with a healthy, balanced breakfast.
  2. Eat that breakfast at my bar/table rather than on the run somewhere.
  3. Get up on time every morning so that I have the time to dry my hair before a meeting.
  4. Run the Music City Marathon in Spring of 2009
  5. Keep my room clean and bed made

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those goals! They are achievable yet challenging in their own way :-D Good job, Sarah!

Unknown said...

I love my coffee grinder! If you only knew how mad it makes me to think that people buy already ground coffee! Good Grief!

-Cole

-Sic'EM Bears!